Hey Hey Hey!!!!! THIS IS ROMY!!!!
Welcome to Kumari Wedding Photography!!!! I’m the lead photographer of Kumari Wedding Photography and I’ve been photographing weddings for over a decade in Edmonton now and, boy, do I love it more and more every time I photograph another wedding!!!!
Team Kumari consists of 3 additional people that help keep the Kumari studio running awesomely and smoothly. Andre and Eldrin our Kumari’s amazing associate photographers, so you can be sure that there will be more than one person capturing your beautiful days of events! Julia is Kumari’s studio manager/retoucher who keeps the team in check and communicates with the clients so that everyone is up to date every step of the way!!!
As most of you can see, my team is pretty asian dominant, love you still Julia hehehe, so we have the inherent ninja traits of being quick and swift on capturing everything we need. Don’t fret though if you need direction as our team knows how to entertain your party to get them to act natural or pose to look all Vogue or GQ for the camera. 😉
Fun Facts about Romy…
- Unapologetically Happy/goofy, you have to have fun when you’re next to me.
- I’ve played at a national level of Badminton
- Cooking is one of the loves of my life (Grilling and Sous Vide’ing… YES PLEASE!!!!)
- Card Manipulation/Magic is a great hobby of mine!
- Travelling around the world is always the top of my list… especially California and New York!
Contact US and party on!!!